Welcome to Jones Concrete Design, a Cape Cod concrete flatwork contractor. Jones Concrete Design has been pouring floors, stamped concrete and exposed aggregate on Cape Cod since 1999. We are fully insured and can accomodate most jobs both residential and commercial. In addition to your concrete floor, Jones Concrete Design will also pour your driveway, pool apron, pool deck, patio, walkway,custom stairs, or small custom walls. Please see our Exposed Aggregate, Pebble Mosaic, Stamped concrete and Concrete Floors/Flatwork pages for examples of our work.
Jones Concrete Design Has just Been certified to install Pervious Concrete Pavement, please visit our Pervious Concrete page for more information.
Concrete doesn't have to be plain and gray anymore. Within the last decade there has been an explosion of decorative concrete products and applications, and Jones Concrete Design has the training and experience to handle most jobs. JCD has chosen to specialize in exposed aggregate, stamped concrete and pervious concrete pavement. We have even developed a system to install pebble mosaic designs onto the concrete slab surface.
So whether you're looking for a concrete floor, driveway, patio or pool apron either plain or decorative, contact Brad Jones to schedule a meeting or answer any questions you may have.
Brad's training includes:
- Mix Designs For Decorative Concrete with Calvin McCall of Concrete Engineering Specialists
- Concrete Countertops: Precast and Cast-in-Place with Tom Ralston of Tom Ralston Concrete and Jeff Girard of The Concrete Countertop Institute
- Acid Etch Techniques with Robert Harris of The Decorative Concrete Institute and Tom Ralston of Tom Ralston Concrete
- The Final Finish: Sealing and Polishing with Robert Harris of The Decorative Concrete Institute and Clif Rawlings of HTC
- Beyond Countertops: More Concrete Opportunities Inside the Home with Fu-Tung Cheng of Cheng Design
- Troubleshooting Stained Concrete with Shellie Rigsby of Acanthus Inc.
- Sandblast Stenciling and Concrete Engraving with Glen Roman of Brick Form Products, Steven Ochs and Gerald Taylor of Images in Concrete
- Colormaker Floors two-day seminar on installation techniques
- Two-day seminar: Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
- Installing concrete floors and flatwork since 1993
- NRMCA Pervious Concrete Installation Certification
Tags, Barnstable, cape cod, falmouth, sandwich, mashpee, cotuit, osterville, hyannis, yarmouth, dennis, harwich, brewster, orleans, chatham, eastham, wellfleet, truro, provincetown, martha's vineyard, nantucket, southeastern massachusetts, southeastern mass, stamped concrete, stampcrete, textured concrete, exposed aggregate, pervious concrete, permeable, pervious, porous, pavement, paving, concrete, floor, concrete floor, flatwork, concrete floor contractor, decorative concrete contractor, contractor, southeastern massachusetts, barnstable county, plymouth, plymouth county, pervious pavement, permeable paving material, porous pavement